Hungarian HornTales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungarian HornTales

Roleplay for us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Voldie
Admin
Voldie

Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 9:09 am

*hurries through the torch lit corridor in her pyjamas*
*takes a turn to the right, spots a snogging couple in the corner*
*sighs*
*mumbles while walking down some stairs*
My first night at Hogwarts... not quite as I have imagi -- OUTCH

*her right foot is stuck*
*Very sheepishly and quietly*

Help? Someone...?

*few minutes later hears footsteps drawing nearer from below and catches the glimpse of a black cloak.*
Back to top Go down
https://hungarianhorntales.rpg-board.net
chassy
Admin
chassy

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:31 am

*hears mumbling from the other end of the corridor, hurries there to see whats happening*

*sees the snogging couple, waves with his wand* late night chat, eh? The romantic dinner ends here. Back to the common room, now! What are you waiting for? Ten points from Hufflepuff!
*not paying attention to the crying girl, hurries towards the mumbling*
'OUCH'
*he instantly stops, and slowly turns on the spot* *he faces the startled girl, stuck in the stairs, with a look on his face that makes even the walls of Hogwarts cry* So...? *he asks in a cold voice, ignoring the fact that the girl is stuck*
Back to top Go down
Voldie
Admin
Voldie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:42 pm

*really upset but scared at the same time*

I'm stuck, helpless, in pain and he is just mocking me.

*feels really lucky that her thoughts cannot be heard*
*innocently looks up at Snape, into his hatred filled face*

P-professor! I am a first year student, I am not wandering, I just got lost and stuck! Would you be so kind as to help me?

Very good Voldie. He probably wouldn't even help her own Mother. Okay that was harsh. dad would be mad.

I mean I'd go right back to my dormitory! I never really get in any trouble, I'm...

I'm talking too much... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Severus_Snape

Severus_Snape

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:16 am

* has a sudden temptation to spit on the floor*
Ridiculous.. Acting like a mudblood.
'I never really get in any trouble, I'm...' I don't care what you are up to!

*slowly walks closer to the scared Voldie, lifts one eyebrow, his enormous nose casts a shadow on the girls face* Detention, Miss Lupin. *says in a soft but frightening voice*
Back to top Go down
Voldie
Admin
Voldie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:08 am

*as Snape walks up to her she starts trembling slightly. Not even she knows whether out of anger or fear.*

It won't be easy getting used to this, I was told it wouldn't be. I must control myself however, or I will be expelled before my second day.

*nods at Snape as a convict accepting life-sentence, her face is unreadable*
*before she can stop herself words leave her mouth, words she never intended to say aloud*

You are evil.

And now is the time to run!

*panics, tries to flee forgetting all about the foot that's stuck which results in falling*
*searches for her wand and the right spell to free herself from the trap of the vanishing stair*

Back to top Go down
chassy
Admin
chassy

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:22 pm

((telefonról nem enged snape-el bejelentkezni, úgyhogy chassy neve alatt fut, de ne tévesszen meg a név Very Happy))

'You are evil.'
Seriously, how stupid is this girl? *he thinks, and with a simple wave of his wand he frees the girls stuck leg, so she hopefully falls on her face. He slowly walks to the girl, and asks nothing, just lifts one eyebrow again: did you think you can just.. Run?*
As I said, detention, miss Lupin. Wich of these words were not clearly understandable? ((nem vagyok benne biztos h van ilyen szóVery Happy))
Back to top Go down
Voldie
Admin
Voldie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:19 am

((okéka, no prob. Már hogy ne lenne ilyen szó! Very Happy )

*her leg is free at last, but falls over, this time on her face*
*stands slowly up with a loathing expression, ignoring the pain and taste of blood in her mouth* ((nyamm))

You're not evil, you are a real git.

Thank you, Professor for your kind help!

*more quietly and less sarcastically*
I understand of course... everything.

*sprints away, a tear trickling downd her face*

My first night at Hogwarts!
I'm doomed.

Back to top Go down
Cecilia Blake

Cecilia Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:12 am

*suddenly she bumped into a young, small girl. She greeted her:*

Ouch!
Shocked

Hello! Who are you? Why do you run so fast in the corridor at late night?
Question
Back to top Go down
Voldie
Admin
Voldie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:37 am

*runs not seeing because the tears obscure her eyes*
*collides with a girl strolling the corridors*
* staggers a bit*

Umm sorry...*holds her head, her voice is horase from crying*
Me? I am Anne... Anne Juliet Lupin, Gryffindor, first year.*smiles weakly at Cecilia* And you?

I was running because Snape gave me a hard time, and I couldn't hold my tounge. He was a real git... Fortunately he took points from Huflepuff instead of Gryffindor. That's my only comfort. *smiles a bit*

Back to top Go down
Cecilia Blake

Cecilia Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:52 am

*smiles at Voldie (Anne) commiseratingly*

Oh, poor girl... What teacher gave her hard times?

I'm Cecilia Blake, also Griffyndor, third year... So, Snape gave you a hard time? I don't like Snape... He always gives hard times for students. Oh, we're really lucky, because Snape took points from Hufflepuff! We've got the chance to win the prize!
Please tell me, what was Snape doing at late night in the corridors. I think he hates Griffyndors...

Back to top Go down
Voldie
Admin
Voldie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:54 am

*Voldie is glad that she has found a nice Gryffindor student*

Yeah, I heard that Snape was like that. Still I am surprised how can someone be so unfair. I'll have to get used to it quickI guess.

Nice to meet you, by the way! *more smiling, her tears dried up almost completely*

I am sure we'll win the House cup at the End of the year.

*looks astonished at cecilia*
Well, I have no clue at all what he was doing! I thought he checks on students every night, doesn't he? However you're right. He's might up to something. Maybe we should follow him and find out... Or I dunno... that is stupid, we could get in real trouble. *Rolling Eyes *

I think he hates everyone! Unfortunately, for us...

*hears a weird howling voice from nearby*
Did you hear that, Cecilia? Shocked

Back to top Go down
Cecilia Blake

Cecilia Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:24 am

*hears a sound, a howlig*

I shouldn't be so afraid... That's just one of the thousand sounds I hear a day... But that's not an ordinary sound!!! Exclamation

Yes, I did, but what was that?? Question Exclamation

*looks inquiringly, but afraid at Voldie*
*thinks about Snape*

No, it isn't a stupid idea to follow him... Perhaps he has a secret... He might have hidden something and he doesn't want the students to find it... I'm not sure we'll win the cup. Snape will take many points from Griffyndor, I think. We should be carefully with him.

((szólj, ha valami nem korrekt. I love you ))
Back to top Go down
Voldie
Admin
Voldie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:15 am

((majd kijavítom neked, ha van valami. Smile ))

*looks confused at Cecilia*
I have no clue what sounds like that. Could be a werewolf! Shocked

I agree we should be careful with Snape... Let's go find out what's this howling and then we might find out more about Snape too.

*Hesitates*
Even if he has secrets is it really our business...? It isn't wise wandering the corridors at nigh..t I'm starting to sound like a Ravenclaw! But then again... a bit of adventure *the temptation is too huge*
Okay let's go! *starts to clime some stairs*

Come on! We will win the House Cup, I am sure!
Back to top Go down
Cecilia Blake

Cecilia Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:57 am

*follows Voldie*

Where does she go?? No, I'm not afraid. There is nobody on this floor in the corridors.

But I think it isn't a silly idea to find Snape's secret out. Maybe it's in connection with the sound that we heard. Perhaps we're not safe!

*looks afraid at Voldie*

That sound could be someone who's afflicted by a person we don't know.

Why am I so brainless? I'm havering too much. I shouldn't scare a first-yeared student. But maybe I'm right...

*she pulls herself together*
*smiles at Voldie*
*while going upstairs, talks*

But I often go out at night, because I don't have any free time during the day, so I try some attempts out at night with some stuff I found on several lesson, for example I mix some new philtres, just for fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Voldie
Admin
Voldie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:20 am

*senses that Cecilia feels a bit uncomfortable with their new mission*

Everything will be fine. I'm just a first year but I've seen a lot!

*continues on *

Oh, you make potions? That's cool. I like making potions myself, especially healing-potions.

*they arrive at a huge door, the howling draws louder*

D'you reckon we should enter...?

Back to top Go down
chassy
Admin
chassy

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:54 pm

*hears the howling, hurries toward the door and enters without hesitation*
*as he enters, he hears footsteps from behind him, stops for a moment, then closes the door, and mutters 'alohomora'*
*he now stands face to face with a big, really angry werewolf*
Would you stop? I know you took the potion, you have control on your mind. Dont think I might get emotional from this useless howling.
*goes to the window, ignores the painful sounds from the wolf*
Come on Remus... I don't have the whole night to stand here and.. Feel sorry for you..
*his voice is still cold, but isn't soft anymore*
Back to top Go down
Voldie
Admin
Voldie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:38 am

*Sneaks up to the door and places her ear on it cautiously*
*Hears Snape's muffled voice and painful growling from inside*

Oh my... Snape's inside... he is talking to someone.... I wonder if Dumbledore knows about this? I just don't believe it, a werewolf inside the castle... This howling... very familiar.

A werewolf... he might knows something about my Dad's death....

*Keeps waiting at the door for Snape to leave*

Cecilia, I need to find out more about this. This is getting stranger and stranger.

Back to top Go down
Severus_Snape

Severus_Snape

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:17 am

*the steps come closer, and stop at the door*
*quickly jumps to the werewolf and shuts up with his wand*
Now you've done it, congrats. You act like a baby, you know! Quick, hide!
*as the girls discuss entering the room, he slowly walks out, and asks coldly:*
Late night walk at the corridors, again, ladies? Detention, for both * - he says, and then walks away, leaving the werewolf in the room*
Little Voldie would be surprised to know, who hides in that room..
Back to top Go down
Voldie
Admin
Voldie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:28 am

*She finds herself face to face with Snape once again*

Busy night, with too much Snape!

P-professor!

Detention again, great, I hope he cannot keep tracks of all the detentions he gives out. All one hundred...

*As Snape strorms away she thinks this was too easy*

*looks at Cecilia bewildered*

What the...?
That went just too well, don't you think? Meeting Snape two times the same night and all he says is detention?

*looks at the door curiously*

What d'you think we should do?
Back to top Go down
Cecilia Blake

Cecilia Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:49 am

Good, now I'll know, how's a detention here in Hogwarts...

Yes, I'm glad he said just "detention".But it was too easy... Maybe he has a very hard or yucky work for us as detention... I think it would't be a bad idea to enter the room, but carefully! We can't find out if the werewolf's calmed down or not. Let's go!

*looks at Voldie still inquiringly*
*she wants Voldie's opinion about this*
Back to top Go down
Voldie
Admin
Voldie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:37 am

*Nods at Cecilia and then without any further discussion opens the door and walks inside*
*looks at the wolf, approaches it cautiously*

Who are you....?

*The eyes of the creature is filled with pain and with something else that is really weird and too sophisticated for an animal - astonishment*

I don't think he'll hurt us...

*Werewolf starts growling*

But then again...I've been wrong before!

*Starts to take slow steps back. Trips over something*

Someone's Robes... *searches the pockets on them hurriedly, anxiously glancing at the growling wolf now and then. Finds an old picture, for a whole minute just stares at it.

*grabbing the picture in her fist looks at Cecilia* I think it is time for us to leave *tries to keep her face straight*

*She doesn't notice that the werewolf sneaks out and gallops along the corridor*

Back to top Go down
Cecilia Blake

Cecilia Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:46 am

*Voldie drops the small, old picture*
*Cecilia shouts*

Invito picture!!!

*the picture comes quickly to her*

Voldie! Voldie! Come back!! Don't try to follow him!! He's very dangerous! And you've...

Ahh, it's too late...

*Voldie disappeared*

Oh, my god! Great trouble! Now I have to follow her, if I don't want her to get in danger.

*Cecilia rushes quickly along the corridor*
*at last she can see them*
*then she reaches them*
*she's almost dead because of running quickly*

I don't know what is that werewolf doing with Voldie, but I'm sure he isn't hugging him with full of love.

Capitulatus!!!

*then the werewolf falls off the stairs*

Stupefy!!!

*the werewolf gets stunned*
*Cecilia runs to Voldie*

Are you all right??!

*she asks her anxiously*
Back to top Go down
Voldie
Admin
Voldie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:20 am

*hears Cecilia shouting from the near distance but she doesn't stop, she's running so fast that the torches flicker along the wall as she passes them.**She draws her wand*

Stupefy! Stupefy!
*Near misses, nothing more*

*Suddenly the wolf stops in his tracks and faces Voldie who almost runs into him*
*Looking at the growling wolf for a split second she can see an inner struggle in it's eyes. *
*She has no time left to think as the wolf attacks her, claws and giant paws are crashing into her*
*Then it's over, next thing she knows the werewolf is rolling down the stairs*

*looks up at Cecilia from the cold stone floor, clatching her bleeding arm*
I-I'm alright, just a scratch... *her robes are soaked on the left side*

Thank you for.. thanks for saving me, Cecilia! *tries to sit up, but she's too dizzy just yet*

*hears growling again, but it is fading slowly away*

The wolf!
It's awake again, and moving away! We must stop him! We've got to tell someone! We need to tell-
*passes out*

Back to top Go down
Cecilia Blake

Cecilia Blake

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:37 am

*she sees Voldie lying on the floor unconsciously*
*doesn't know what to do for a while*
*then she reaches into her pocket and finds something*
*shouts out*

Wiggenweld potion!!!!

But how will I give this to Voldie? She's unconscious! I know! Maybe a good spell can help! First, I have to do something with Voldie's bleeding arm.

Ferula!

*the spell creates a bandage and a splint on the injured part of her arm*
*she is sure the spell what she'll say will help*

Stimula!
Back to top Go down
Voldie
Admin
Voldie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:26 am

*Slowly regains consciousness, for a few minutes wonders what's happened*
*Spots Cecilia's anxious but determined face*

Umm.. wha...what happened?

*tries to sit up as quickly as possible*
*moves her arm gingerly*
*Looks at Cecilia gratefully and bemused*
You did this? You never stop surprising me. Thank you... You're a great witch...and I really mean it!

*Memories rush into her mind*
The WOLF! We've got to tell the professors!

*jumps up but regrets it, she's feeling tired and weak like after a bad case of flu*
*Says while walking into the direction where the werewolf disappeared*
We must do something!

*hears screaming coming from the common room*
Oh my, everyone's in danger!

*Spots professor McGonagall hurrying towards them*

We are in double trouble!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)   Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Corridors - Random (quickplay)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hungarian HornTales :: Beyond Platform 9 and 3/4 :: English RPG-
Jump to: